- Unambiguous Trends Combining Absolute and Relative Income Poverty: New Results and Global Application. (w/ Benoit Decerf), World Bank Economic Review, Volume 36, Issue 3, August 2022, Pages 605–628.
- Global Income Poverty Measurement with Preference Heterogeneity: Theory and Application (w/ Benoit Decerf & Natalie Quinn), CenTER DP vol. 2022-007 Online Appendix, R&R The Economic Journal.
Previously circulated as: Fair and Welfare-consistent Global Income Poverty Measures: Theory and Application, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper 2021 no. WPS 9844
- Does the identity of leaders matter for education? Evidence from the first black governor in the US (w/ Véronique Gille), CentER DP vol. 2022-019 Online Appendix, submitted.
- Intra-household allocations with public goods: A new source of gender inequality.
Selected work in progress
- Ramadan and school performance (with Teodora Tsankova).
- Female entrepreneurs: life cycle trajectories and the effect of maternity leave (with Francesca Truffa, Teodora Tsankova, and Ashley Wong).
- Teenage School Attendance and Cash Transfers. An Impact Evaluation of PANES. Economia, Journal of LACEA, Fall 2013, Vol. 14, No. 1 (w/ Véronica Amarante & Andrea Vigorito).