- Intra-household allocations with public goods: A new source of gender inequality. NEW VERSION COMING SOON.
- Evolution of income poverty under unequal growth: Settling the dispute between absolutists and relativists (with Benoit Decerf). [link]
- Does the identity of leaders matter for education? Evidence from the first black governor in the US. (with Véronique Gille). [link]
Work in progress
- Cash Transfers and School Outcomes: Evidence from Administrative Data. [available upon request]
Publications (before PhD)
- Teenage School Attendance and Cash Transfers. An Impact Evaluation of PANES. Economia, Journal of LACEA, Fall 2013, Vol. 14, No. 1 (with V. Amarante & A. Vigorito).